Friday, January 18, 2008

Finally Finished

It has been a busy day trying to get samples of eight projects for our next cruise in April but think I have them all picked out. Still have to do samples but have my ideas written down. Just finished my projects for the Jan/Feb 08 addition for the http://www.rubberroadsadventures.com/ which should be published sometime in Feb so keep a lookout for that.

Since my last post I have made a few cards using the Kalloppe Set. One was for the color challenge. I received some red velvet with my kit this month and decided I needed to do some of that on the card, plus some sewing. I am sorry to say that the pictures did not turn out as nice as I wanted them to but will add them. Well have to run, until next time, enjoy, and ask questions.

Hugs

JoAnne

No comments: