Monday, January 7, 2008

Excitement In The Air

Good Evening One and All,
God is Good. Went to the doctor today and so far the news is not too bad. Although I had testing done, due to the holidays results are not in but I feel very good about any results. Now onto the good news--I have been published--how about that. If anyone cares to go to www.rubberroadsadventures.com, look under Designers, and you will find me. If you go to Scrappin Team, you will also find me, to see my designs, look under Jacob's Ladder, and HIT Vendor.

Hope this makes sense but I am so excited nothing like this has ever happened to me before, and like I said, GOD IS GOOD!

Here is a card I did last night for our weekend challenge.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on being published!!! Sounds like you've had some exciting travels and your latest work is really cool :)

JoAnne Hoffman said...

Thanks, yes it was fun but they always are. We will show down some day, LOL. Hugs and Blessings
JoAnne