Sunday, January 13, 2008

Escape








Returned home last night from a wonderful weekend of stamping, learning, and gathering with old friends and making new. The Angel Company does a fantastic job of putting on events that all of us angels can enjoy and get inspired. I am very proud of the owners and glad to be a part of this company. Will share my trade card and special gift that folks received. I received so much in return from them that it is mind boggling. There work is soooooooooooo great and wonderful eye candy. As soon as I get a chance will load a few.


My next big challenge is to do four projects for the http://www.rubberroadadventures.com/. I have three projects done but must finish the last one by the 20th of this month. That will be published in the Feb time frame. So will stop for now. Thanks for looking at my site and let me know what you think.


Hugs and Blessings


JoAnne


1 comment:

Amy Ellen said...

Your cards are so cute. I do love that little gal with the hat.
Amy