Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Time is Drawing Near To Leave for Vacation and Play




Today is Wednesday--we will leave on this coming Monday so this will probably be my last input until we return on the 20th of December. To everyone who looks at my blog I wish you God's peace and grace in the coming days. Happy Thanksgiving and please give your thoughts to what you are thankful for and Merry Christmas, may Jesus be the Reason For The Season. God's richest blessings to each and everyone of you. I took my two new best friends to the Texas Angel Gathering over the weekend and they loved every minute of it. Some of their new friends let them stamp and play--here are a few pictures of them doing some stamping. Mama Dale let me glue some paper, Sambo let me cut some paper, and Rose is really my new best friend--don't tell the rest of the gals this though. We really behaved and made lots of new friends. Miss JoAnne really loves all the things we helped with. We got to see so many projects do not know how they do them all but it was fun. We were tired out from all the fun we had so we had to go to bed so we could get up the next morning and do some more. Here is some other eye candy that was done as challenges and sketches.

No comments: