Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday's Thoughts




Reflecting back on the weekend, we went to Wursefast in New Braunfels TX. They were celebrating their German Heritage. Food, dance, displays, were very good. One band was named the Sauerkraut's--they were great. We could have danced all night in our hearts but our body would not let us do that anymore--we both love German music and especially the polka. We cut quite a rug in our day. Anyway here is what I have been up to lately--have a few things I have not taken pictures of yet like the Outdoor Scrapbook that I have ready to go except the pictures. Oh yes, I was also informed that another group has accepted me as a Technique Team Member, God is good! My first publication is going to be put up on the web during the Thanksgiving Week, I am anxious to see that one. Have several more in the making and once all is said and done will let everyone know. Well enough of this, here are my endeavors--thanks for looking.

No comments: