Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Beautiful Day









Our weather is just gorgeous today. I miss the changing of seasons and my mind is on the mountains, snow, relaxing by the fireplace, such contentment. But wake up you live in Texas--duh, none of those things happen around here. So I will continue to dream and look for a place I would rather live in, like MO or TN. You just never know, at any rate here are some cards I have done that made me miss the weather, LOL! I have also been designing with paper and this is what happenend.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love looking at your blog - I'm a subscriber and it feeds to my Yahoo homepage :) Glad you're having good weather - fall has finally arrived in Ohio. Come visit anytime - we certainly have the seasons here!

Love,
~Kylie

JoAnne Hoffman said...

Kylie,
Thanks for the positive feedback. Just might take you up on your offer.
Hugs and Blessings,
JoAnne