Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some Scrapbook Pages



I am getting a sign made to put on my computer, remember to update me please. Here it is the 12th of March already, spring has come and gone for us without even realizing it never really happened and starting tomorrow temperatures will be up to the 80's--if you want to call that Spring.

I have been doing scrapbooking and really love it. Guess I never truly understood the concept before but do believe I have it captured. One group that I am on developed a contest and thought hum, so joined, was drafted, and we as a team have come in First Place, and twice won 3rd place.

Another group I am on, we have a secret sister club and let me tell you what a wonderful surprise when I got my box this month--chock full of Disney papers to scrap, stickers, sayings, and brads. We took our daughter,the grandkids, friends children with us and we had a ball. So thought I would share a couple of layouts with you.

No comments: