Sunday, February 10, 2008

Where does the time go






Time flies when you are having fun doesn't it. We had a delightful visit from our cousins Cecile and Larry Cozard. We did a lot of looking at RV parks so they would be able to drop their fifth wheel and leave it till next visit. Not sure what they decided, as Larry says just never know when you will find that sleeper! We also had an opportunity to take them down to the River Walk, The Alamo, and just look into some windows, ate lunch outside. The weather was just great; they come from Minnesto away from the cold and snow and I am so glad our weatherman did a great job for them.
I of course had withdrawals from stamping, LOL (not really) but have made up for lost time in accomplishing a few things. I am bad about the way I describe my items sometimes so if you have any questions please do not hestitate to let me know. I have been playing around with a few ideas for the upcoming cruise. One of them is a large envelope scrapbook that the guests can finish at home once they develop their pictures.
But in the meantime will share some eye candy with you, hope you like it, let me know. Never want to dissappoint my friends.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love your window boxes Joanne!

JoAnne Hoffman said...

Thank you, appreciate your sweet words.
JoAnne