Wednesday, December 19, 2007

We are Back

WOW! What a wonderful cruise--great entertainment, good food, room service-LOL! Our trip was just grand. I told DH that I wanted to do something daring (at my age) and indeed I did. I am terrified of heights but signed up for a Rainforest Tram Ride (1,200 feet--dangling in mid air). As we were riding on the bus to our destination, got to talking to the folks in front of us that were also on the cruise--another gal and her DH (honeymooners) overheard our conversation and while we were in the restroom approached us and told us she was a hynatist (?) would we like to be hypnotized? We both said yes--oh my--it was just so marvelous I could look down, look up, sideways, whatever way imaginable to look I did. Thank You Lord for sending her to us. Do not know if I am cured but sure hope so. As soon as we can will download the gorgeous sites of the Rainforest.
While teaching on the cruise on our sea days (4), meet so many wonderful gals and a few men who attended my classes. The first day I had 36 in attendance, second day 42, third day 44, and the last day 49. One sweet lady from Japan attended every class with her daughter and on the last day made me a Temari ball which is simply beautiful--she was so appreciative of what they made--this to me will remain very precious. Handed out a lot of my business cards--will see what happens. The cruise director asked to me stay on for a five day cruise--LOL! would have loved to do that but---------doctor visits coming up.
Well I have ranted long enough for today and will catch up more in the next few days. Until then, peace to all and have a very Merry Christmas--keeping Jesus as the Reason in your hearts.
JoAnne

No comments: