Saturday, October 6, 2007

Card Making Day





Where does the time go? Must write myself a note to update this blog--at any rate here are cards that were made today at a Christmas Card Get Together. We had fun learning and sharing--what a group of talented ladies, I wanna grow up to be like them. The envelopes are also stamped, we used all TAC items and all are in the current catalog. It is always so much fun when we get together. We are having our TAG (Texas Angel Gathering) in Nov--so far there will be 35-40 attending. I will be doing a demo on the cowboy boot and hat, will post those pictures at a later date. Also one of the boards I am on talked about the Criss Cross card. So curious minds want to know LOL, they are posted in the next blog but let me continue with the rest of the cards first--I get lost here want to do too many things at once, LOL!

No comments: