Saturday, July 28, 2007

Name Badge Playing

Got to playing around this afternoon with name badges, do not have the punch but have a lot of the badges from my daughter. Her place of employment threw them out and she said oh no, Mom can use them so this is what I came up with, LOL! Stamped using Ranger's archival black ink, Oopsie Daisy Set from TAC, gel glitter pens, and clear gloss embossing powder; punched the hole with the crop-a-dile. I have as new necklace but really going to put ribbon through and make a wall hanging.

2 comments:

wwilloww said...

HI JoAnne...I love your blog and love those name tags...What are they made of??? That's such a cute idea. Thanks for sharing your art with all of us!!!

JoAnne Hoffman said...

Awe geez thanks willow. These are actually name badges you get in a kit, made of metal I think. YVW!
Hugs